Sunday, November 18, 2012


DISCOVER THE WILD KINGDOM

Through the following report i will present, in general about the Wild Kingdom and then i will focus on   the tribes. I feel really excited  about this magnificent project because is giving me the opportunity to  improve my knowledge about the culture and the life style of this tribes. Moreover, it is really interesting concept, because those tribes gives me the inspiration to create a lot of different looks about the make up and hair design. I am a bit confused because, in the one hand i want to illustrate some of the tribes, however in the other hand i would like to keep the balance to the project. 











These are some pictures of body painting and a few sculptures that gives you the opportunity to imagine the culture among the tribes and their way of their life in the wild kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment