Friday, January 18, 2013

Drawings and Face Chart

I took small chunks of hair and covered it with fake hair as Rastas. The technic was to put the fake hair around the chunk of hair. I used black and dark brown and did some plats on the top of the head.


  • I applied dark foundation from Illamasqua. I applied it evenly with a brush on the face, neck and chest. 
  • Black color from Supra color palette of Kryolan. I filled the eyebrows. 
  • Grey eye shadow from screen face palette.
  • Black eyeshadow from screenface palette to contour cheekbones and chin.
  •  With white color from Supra color of kryolan i draw an upper eyebrow, a vertical line through forehead, nose and lips and a line under the lips.
  • I draw white dots around the eyes with the white color of the Supra color palette.
  • Black Supra color pallet for the tribal tattoo across the neck and chest. I applied powder to achieve a best result.
  • I placed dots made of eyelash glue (Duo adhesive). When dried with the hairdryer.



No comments:

Post a Comment